A 1,994 +/- SF wood frame office building originally built in the year 1870. The building is improved with floors of wood, ceramic tile and vinyl tile, the walls are of painted sheetrock and wood and the ceilings are of painted sheetrock and acoustical tile suspended form a metal grid system with track and hanging light fixtures. The building is portioned into a secretary/reception area, a conference room, three offices, a file room, a rear entry area, a kitchen and eating area, a supply room, one full bathroom and two restrooms. There presently is a tenant in there operating a retail store. Call listing agent for showing.
The information being provided by the Central Mississippi MLS, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.